New Roscommon Writing Award 2015 First Prize €500
· Entries, in English, on any theme, in any literary form, will be accepted.
· The competition is open to anyone over 18. All entrants must have a connection with the county of Roscommon (born in, living in, currently working in, went to school in, etc).
· Typed entries (handwritten entries cannot be accepted) must be no more than 500 words. Mark the number of words in your entry on the bottom of the page. Entries over the 500 word limit will be automatically disqualified.
· Include your name, address and contact details, plus your connection to the county. Include these on a separate page, not on your entry.
· There is no entry fee. All entries must be received by 30 August, 2015.
· The competition will be adjudicated by Jessamine O Connor. The judge’s decision is final.
· Post your entry to: NEW ROSCOMMON WRITING AWARD 2015, Roscommon Arts Office, Roscommon West Business Park, Circular Road, Roscommon. You may also email your entry to: email@example.com. Title your email NEW ROSCOMMON WRITING AWARD 2015.