· Ungar died. Ungar………….Felix.
o Tony Randall?
· Jack Lemon.
· The only man in the world with clenched hair.
o Put coasters under the coasters, checked for spiders’ muddy footprints on the bathroom floor………..
o You’re like Ungar yourself, you know.
o Neurotic. Only person I’ve ever met who avoids sleeping on his side so one kidney wouldn’t be over-worked.
· That only happened once.
o And you wash money.
· Yeah, well a recent study concluded that there are 138 harmful bacteria on an average two cent coin.
o Like I said.
· By an odd coincidence, you’re not too far from Osca r either ………….. not exactly mouldy, but fermenting. That pair of trousers you took off last Friday is still standing outside your bedroom door; Cecily ran screaming out of the house when she came upon it yesterday. It took half an hour to settle her.
o Cecily’s scared of her shadow.
· Well they left together yesterday.